What is SWIMLAND?
We welcome you to start your aquatic journey with SWIMLAND. SWIMLAND is a premier family swim club servicing Learn to Swim to junior competitive swi
mmers, focusing on 18 months – Adult .
We also strive to lead the way with industry best practice in aquatic safety, pool operation and education.
Swimming is not just a sport but an essential life skill.
Being a confident capable swimmer in various aquatic environments opens the door to many great activities like; swimming at the beach, snorkelling, kayaking, surfing and many more!
- Builds self confidence in those conquering a fear of water
- Better physical health
- A great social sport for students where students also learn from each other
- Helps to develop a sense of competition
- Is a requirement when studying overseas when joining activities
- Children who are under 5 are recommending to be active for 3 hours every day (approximately 25% of waking time) Academic performance improves with students that continue with exercise when getting older
- Community - Join a growing community, not just a swim class! Regular competitions, fun events for students to enjoy and updates on club news.
- Knowledge Based - Using Australian Austswim knowledge and accreditation means that we combine effective swimming technique in the strokes with strong foundations in water safety from the beginning of our program.
- Student Focused - Our teachers and coaches focus on the learning needs of individual students to help them achieve results.
( Monday-Friday : 10:00 am - 18:00 pm)