Our professional and structured accompanied program suitable for kids from 18months to 30 months for their first experience in the water or class environment.
Designed to help kids prepare for our learn to swim program in a fun and safe environment.
Discover classes are designed for parents and children to learn the joys of water activities together, with young students being trained to become familiar with the feeling of moving in the water through cheerful songs and toys.
Level - Discover Stage 1-2
Core Skills: Water familiarisation, basic water safety skills for parents and children, movement and balance in the water.
Requirements - to participate in these programs swimmers are required to:
- Any Baby or Toddler between 18 Months and 30 months old are eligible for Discover 1. For Discover 2, 2.5 - 3.5 years old.
- Parents are required to enter the water with their Child.
- Swimmers will be confident playing in the water and be able to submerge.
- Can play confidently together with adults guardians in the water.
- Parents will understand how to play safely in the water with their children.
- Student will be better prepared and more confident to participate in our regular Courage Learn to Swim less